CERN is the renowned international scientific organisation that is seeking to find answers to some of the most fundamental questions about how the universe was created and what it is made of. She works daily with the supertalents of today and tomorrow.
Listen to Anna's episode
What does it take to be super talented in the future?
In this Futurebuilders podcast together with Anna Cook and our daring host Teemu Uotila we will find out:
- What does it take to be super talented in the future?
- What are the features that experts need to focus on in order to succeed in the future?
- How will supertalents be recruited in the future?
- 7:39 You should not have only a one big goal in your life but multiple goals which vary with age.
- 10:12 How do you find top specialists to work at CERN?
- 14:18 Being open minded and flexible is important to become a successful.
- 15:25 How multicultural teams are built at CERN?
- 17:29 Every job requires different skills and personalities so both introverts and extroverts are needed.
- 24:33 Does academic institution like CERN value diploma over experience?
- 27:05 How do you develop skills that are required in job markets in the future?
- 29:48 How can you unleash and support creativity?
- 33:35 What can we learn about creativity from children?
- 34:44 How much technology is used in the recruitment processes at CERN?
- 37:50 Will technology replace humans in the recruitment or is our humane side still valuable in the process?
- 42:42 What are the best tips for self development if you want to get a job from CERN?
- 44:50 How can organizations compete about the interest of the super talented employees?
- 47:48 What are the key features of successful future employee?
- 52:36 HR is about finding the talent to meet the expectations of the organization but also to nurture people to grow and have the best working experience.