Rene Amador is AR Evangelist in Hollywood, Filmmaker, CEO and Co-founder of ARwall.
ARwall creates augmented reality tools for filmmakers to kill green screen.
Listen to Rene's episode
How will stories be told in the future?
In this Futurebuilders podcast together with Rene Amador and our daring host Teemu Uotila we will find out:
- How will augmented reality change filmmaking in the future?
- What’s the role of AR for future generations?
- How will stories be told in the future?
- 3:37 How did a storyteller became expert of augmented reality?
- 6:26 People are creative creatures, the challenge is to get them to express their creativity.
- 8:18 What are the most interesting things happening in the field of AR right now?
- 12:06 What will AR do to the traditional movie experience?
- 16:06 How is Hollywood currently reacting to the possibilities of augmented reality?
- 21:04 What will happen in the future at the field of AR?
- 25:01 AR productivity tools are going to become customary in the future.
- 25:55 Do people want to live in a world where the physical interfaces are gone?
- 28:10 How AR will change advertising?
- 33:01 Is there a generation gap on the adaptation of AR?
- 38:27 Who carries the responsibility of AR content used in marketing? Are consumers going to be informed about why they get targeted advertising in the future?
- 43:44 Will we see big digital rights movement in the future? Maybe even a global digital law?
- 45:03 What will AR in film industry require from actors and directors?
- 49:56 What does volume capture mean?
- 51:19 How is the AR tool production funded?
- 55:13 How can ARwall touch people outside movie industry in a individual level?
- 58:03 What would you do with AR if there were no limitations?
- 1:04:44 What does the future of ARwall look like?
- 1:06:06 One tip for movie makers about how to get started with AR.
The future is here tomorrow. Listen to Futurebuilders’ podcast with Rene Amador today.