He is the CEO and founder of the MaaS Global company. A company that is the world’s first ever mobility as a service operator. He’s also been involved in the international transportation industry businesses.
Listen to Sampo's episode
What is the future of transportation?
In this Futurebuilders podcast together with Sampo Hietanen and our daring host Teemu Uotila we will find out:
- What is the future of transportation?
- What environmental impacts does Mobility as a Service have?
- Will automated vehicles shape how we use our time?
- 01:46 Sampo Hietanen, what is your history before the Maas Global?
- 04:37 Has it been a challenge to change people’s conception how they persuasive transportation?
- 09:50 What is the essence of the freedom that people deserve?
- 10:40 In the Whim application instead of a car, you have a garage and you can pick your dream car
- 14:40 One of the most profound feeling people want to have, is the feeling of freedom to go places.
- 17:01 How will transportation change in the future?
- 19:20 There are not one winner in future transportation business
- 22:01 Environmental impact of the Mobility as a Service
- 27:14 Open eco system, the freedom of choices
- 29:32 Is MaaS Global in the race against services like Über and Lyft?
- 33:53 The future of automatic vehicles and how those will be used
- 36:27 Where people can read more about MaaS Global and Whim application?