Tomi Kaukinen is an entrepreneur, burnout survivor and a Keynote Speaker. He currently runs Licence to Fail service, a resource for a startup tips and tricks, in a addition sharing stories from the world of entrepreneurship. Check out Tomi’s website and contact information at: licenceto.fail
Listen to Tomi's episode
How to survive burnout?
In this Futurebuilders podcast together with Tomi Kaukinen and our daring host Teemu Uotila we will find out:
- How to recognize burnout?
- How to survive burnout?
- Maintaining balanced life
Podcast highlights and show notes
- 01:08 Tomi tells about his background
- 06:15 What you will learn while working in startup company
- 09:49 When did you recognized that you reached the burnout point?
- 13:07 Burnout patterns difference between women and men
- 19:21 Serious situation on the Iron Man competition in Switzerland
- 30:13 Second part of the burnout, people need something to do
- 32:50 How people reacted when Tomi outed his burnout on social media
- 34:07 Started doing speaker work as part of the therapy
- 36:30 Importance of mindfulness practices
- 43:17 Tomi talks about the recovery process
- 46:01 Check out Tomi's website at licenceto.fail, it's in Finnish, but Tomi does gigs in English also just send mail
- 48:47 Book recommendation: Matthew Walked "Why We Sleep"