Dean Seddon | Maverrik
He is also a former TV executive, public speaker, strategist, marketer, mentor, social media personality and influencer.
Listen to Dean's episode
What does it take for businesses to succeed in the future?
In this Futurebuilders podcast together with Dean Seddon and our daring host Teemu Uotila we will find out:
- What does it take for businesses to succeed in the future?
- How can you be a happy millionaire?
- What does growth of businesses require from individuals in the future?
- 4:39 Vision and mission are your ”ten commandments” in the beginning of the business, but you might have to eventually challenge them.
- 6:10 Can you force innovation?
- 8:06 There is no point of being an unhappy millionaire.
- 12:17 Social responsibility is going to be a big thing for businesses and their clients in the future.
- 14:40 What is confirmation bias in social media and how it affects businesses?
- 21:05 How do you define what is the edge factor that distinguish you from competitors?
- 26:55 From rubber boots to mobile phones and IoT. Are companies willing to evolve or do they want to stick with what they started?
- 35:20 How do you help organizations to tackle crises?
- 39:18 It is not enough that you communicate about the changes in organizations but you have to make sure people understand what you are saying.
- 47:24 Do companies need to have clear, transparent values to succeed in the future?
- 59:57 It is still uncertain how all the innovations of the last decade will settle and affect companies future.
- 1:03:37 The true place of growth is to figure out what mediums are genuinely going to help you business.
- 1:12:09 What are the most important things individuals should focus on in growth wise?
- 1:19:19 What do we do with all the people who will be replaced by machines an AI?